today I have a day off, and I mean to enjoy it.
So I started off with a watercolor card and some die cutting:
I created the watercolor effect with distress inks on watercolor paper. For the envelop (in the back) I had to cheat a bit, the envelops don't take water very well... So I sponged the positive die cit with the same distress inks and dropped on only a few little drops of water to create some splotchyness.
Originally I intended to cut the top piece a little smaller and leave a small border of the card base looking out, but I used a different paper for the card base (I wanted the base a bit sturdier), and the difference would have shown. So I went for faux stiching instead.
Enjoy the day
Virginia's View Challenge # 1: Watercoloring
Creative friday #97: Negative diecut