Wednesday 19 March 2014

C&S 3 Days 5 and 7 Graffiti and simple Copic coloring

Hi Crafters,

I received a new German sentiment stampset today, this one. I liked it when I first saw it, but I love it in real life. It inspired me to try Shari's Graffiti stamping straight away...



I also tried out Kristina's simple coloring, with the Hello die. I kept the sentiments in gray and black, as the hello is in color...

I am astonished, how well the coloring turned out, it didn't look like it during the process. Admittedly I am having trouble with my alcohol markers, I don't feel like I am able to use them. Partly that may be, because I still don't have a memento inkpad, and all my inks bleed with alcohol. But I also have much trouble blending, even though I bought blending sets from spectrum noir. This card definately gives me back some hope that I can still learn it, with some practice. I know my friend will give me a memento inkpad soon (it' ordered already), so I postponed practicing until I have it.


Love
Ela

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful! I just love how the bright colours worked on the hello, I must try this too. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete