Thursday 4 September 2014

Ninja Turtles Birthday Party

Hello Everyone,

a few days ago I shared these Ninja Turtle goodie bags, that I created to help a friend with her birthday preparations.

I met that friend yesterday, and she's totally stressed out, so I offered her more help and created  and created bookmarks and a cup game in the same style. 

The bookmarks are not yet done completely, I still need to laminate them and add some ribbon or something to the top. But I don't own a laminator and have to borrow one first. But here they are almost ready. I didn't use cardstock for the masks and eyes, because last time I laminated bookmarks, the cardstock made them a little too bulky. So I used thin colored paper. Unfortunately I had run out of blue and purple, so there are only red and orange turtles. But as these go in the goodie bags, that  won't matter... 



I don't really like the color of the green cardstock, but it's the only one they had in the shop.


For the cups I used the same cardstock to cover the cups. Then I used crepe paper for the masks and added googly eyes and a mouth. In the end I tied little balls on a string and poked the string through the bottom.





Now the only thing that's left to create is the Birthday card. Ah well, and laminate the bookmarks of course.


Love
Ela

No comments:

Post a Comment