Wednesday 17 September 2014

Golden Autumn

Hey Crafters,

this week we finally get some nice weather over here, is warm and sunny, but not too hot. Lovely. I'd like it to stay this way, 'til I am ready for some Christmas atmosphere.

I decided, that I really wanted to do more challenges, so I hopped across my challenge blogroll to see what's up. And a sketch caught my eye. I am not good with sketches normally, but  went for this one and combined it with another challenge.

So here's my card.


I sponged the leaves in fall colors and added the sentiment in dark brown ink: Then I added some faux stitching along the strip of patterned paper.

I embellished the inside with three more leaves and created the envelop from the same patterned paper. I drew on some more faux stitching and also adhered some leaves to it.



It's pretty straight forward, but I had fun sponging these leaves. And I like how they turned out, makes me want to take my kids to the woods for a walk.


Have a golden day
Ela



Challenges:
Friday Mashup: Create a project with leaves
clean & simple: #307 Sketch





No comments:

Post a Comment