Saturday 20 September 2014

Another Kingfisher card

Hello Everyone,

I created another kingfisher card with my bird stencil. This time I used embossing paste though the stencil. 
After it had all dried I re-attched the stencil over the bird and colored it with distress inks. This way the bird is raised up just a little. I really like the effect and feel of that.

I also sponged the same bird on the envelop, but without the embossing paste. 

The sentiment says "With best wishes", so it can be used for almost any occasion and it's stamped in Vintage Foto ink to match the branch.

I adhered the panel to a blue card base, to match it with the colors on the bird. I really like how that coordinates. 


Hope you have a great day
Ela


Challenges:
Stempelküche: Schablone / Stencil

No comments:

Post a Comment