Thursday 2 October 2014

Delightful & Happy


Hello Everyone,

I hope you're all doing fine.

Tomorrow there's a bank  holiday here in Germany, so I am looking forward to a nice long week-end. I am so glad about that.

And also, that I finished this card. It took me quite a long time, because I didn't quite know where I was heading when I started it.



I wanted a try on the Paper Player's sketch below, so I stamped, colored and die cut the little images for that. Then it took me ages to decide  how to go on. Patterned paper? Colored panel? Colored cardbase? In the end I kept it simple and adhered the images to a white cardbase. Then I stamped and die cut the sentiment and doodled an irregular frame with a little stamped bow.

I also added the same frame to the red envelop, which happens to match the red alcohol marker quite nicely.


Have a great day
Ela



Challenges:
The Paper Players #215 Sketch


No comments:

Post a Comment