last night, I finally did my ironing - well, at least most of it. But before I started, found time to I pull out a stampset I have hardly used yet. Though, when I got it, I thought I would use it all the time. I really think I need to give it some use!
Today, I decided to create another sympathy card with it, just because it fits so nicely for it, when stamped in black. And because I really don't have many sympathy cards in my stash. I probably just don't want to think about them, but I know that some day I'll be gratefule to have them.
So, I cased my own card (small picture) changing it just a bit. This time I used distress inks for watercoloring, just because my daughters were working with my inktense pencils over on the couch table. They love to use them, probably just because they know how much I treasure them and that I'd prefer they'd just use the other watercolor mediums we have.
Well, I allow it anyway, when I am in the room to make sure they treat them well.
I used a German sympathy sentiment and stamped the same branches on the envelop.
To be honest, I like the original better. The long elegant stems and the slim stretch of watercolor just suit me better.
Have a great day
Virginia's View: clean & simple
I adore the water-coloring, Ela! You did a BEAUTIFUL job! Thanks so much for playing Virginia’s View Clean and Simple Challenge!ReplyDelete