Wednesday 16 October 2019

Quick flower wreath with Love

Hello Crafters,

I hope you're all well. 

I am still benefitting from the happiness and motivation I took from the crafty goodness at the community centre the other day.

I went back to my craft space right the next day and created two more cards. Here is the first of them: 


I stamped the wreath and sentiment in black ink and very losely coloured it with my ZIG markers, trying not to stay in the lines and not to be too exact. I found that incredibly hard. There nust be a perfectionist hiding in me somewhere. He (or she) was cringing all the time.

I trimmed down the panel so the grey card base would show on either side and added stitching to the card base with a border die. As a last step, I popped up the panel with foam adhesive.

I love how this card turned out, and it was so quick to make, I think I'll make a whole bunch of them, in different colour schemes and sentiments, just to have on hand. 


Lot of love
Ela




Challenges:
Day of the month Card Club: #8 World Cardmaking Day

4 comments:

  1. So ein schoener Blumenkranz! Mach doch mit beim Day of the Month Card Club - https://dayofthemonthcardclub.blogspot.com/2019/10/8-world-card-making-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this loosely coloured wreath Ela! I know what you mean about the inner perfectionist - but they have to relax and have fun sometimes! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ein wunderschöner Kranz, er bringt uns den Sommer zurück. Danke, das Du auch diese hübsche Karte bei DotMCC zeigst.
    Gundi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ich finde es sehr schön wie Du den wunderschönen Kranz koloriert hast und ja, es ist gar nicht so leicht dies so zu tun! Das weich Grau an den Rändern ist ein sehr schöner Kontrast zu den bunten Farben! Vielen Dank für's Mitspielen bei DotMCC - freut mich dass Du Cornelia's Einladung gefolgt bist! LG Rosi

    ReplyDelete