Sunday 27 October 2019

A sentiment tree

Hello Crafters, 

I do hope you are all well. 

I have another Christmas card for you today. I created it with the same sentiment tree I used for my last Christmas card. I actually made these cards in parallel.


This time I wanted to do a galaxy kind of background, but in the end I covered up all the colours I put underneath. So it's just an uneven watercolour background with gold embossing. Since the embossing was not very prominent, I lightened the centre area with white pigment ink and darkened the edges with black soot distress ink to create the vignette. 

To tie in the gold embossing I added the same embossing powder to the edges of the card base. 
Unfortunately the sentiment is still not very legible, but at least a bit better. 

Lots of love
Ela




Challenges:
CAS(E) this Sketch: #345 

 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, der Hintergrund ist großartig und die gesamte Karte einfach umwerfend schön!!
    LG Gundi

    ReplyDelete