Sunday 13 October 2019

Hello, how are you?

Hi Crafters, 

how have you been?

I am very well, I have finally found some like minded crafters in my area, to create with about once a month. That's something that I would always have liked, but there never seemed to be anyone nearby, but in my new town it's finally come true. 

A friend of mine (who normally avoids crafting whenever she can) took me along to a bible art journaling workshop, that happens about once a month at the local community centre. 

We were a group of about 10 women, the materials provided were wonderful and the atmosphere was incredibly relaxed and cordial. After I almost chickened out at the last minute, I was really amazed how much I enjoyed it. 

And it did give me back quite some inspiration. After returning from 3 hours of craftiness, I actually sat down and created a very clean and simple "welcome home" card for my lovely landlady, who was about to return from an extended holiday.

Unfortunately I didn't have the matching sentiment, to say Welcome home, or even just Welcome, so I made it a "Hello, how are you" instead. 



As you can see, it's very simple. I just blended on some light green and blue and added the die cuts and a few sequins. Then I added the panel to a light grey card base with some foam adhesive.

But I like the simplicity of it. 


Have a beautiful day
Ela



Challenges:
Just add Ink: #487 Just add "H" (Houses and Hello)

Addicted to Stamps and More: #362 Make your Mark
 

4 comments:

  1. Perfect "H" elements Ela and such a lovely soft card. Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So clean and fresh, Ela. The little puffs of colour do so much to create a lovely soft effect. Thanks for playing along with our Just Add H challenge.
    Di

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the simplicity Ela and all your elements tie in beautifully! I'm so pleased you've found a group of crafters you can feel comfortable with and it sounds as if you enjoyed it and that it fired up your creativity! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely CAS card, Ela ! Love the soft blended background that highlights beautifully these white die cuts. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete