Saturday 5 October 2019

Get well monster

Hi Crafters, 

happy card making day to all of you! I hope you are having a great time in your crafty corners. 

I actually haven't created anything today, except gluing on the last piece (now dry) of yesterday's work. I did however partially succeed in repairing my bike. So at least progress there.

One of my work colleagues was off sick a while ago (nothing too serious luckily). Since this is someone I like a lot, I decided to make him a get well card. 

I stamped a very simple scene on water colour card and coloured the monster and balloon with my ZIGs. Then I added the panel to a green card base, so there is the colour surprise when you open it. I also covered the balloon in glossy accents very liberally. 




Since I don't have his home address, he only got the picture on his phone when he was still at home, but I gave him the card when was back, so he can send it so someone else - which he says he won't do, because it's all his. ;)

I adore this little monster, he's so cute. And the balloon has a really good size too.

Hope you have a wonderfully creative day
Ela 


Challenges:
Addicted to Stamps and More: #361 Anything Goes
Addicted to CAS: #169 Creature
AAA Cards: #150 One Layer





7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww he's so cute and beautifully coloured. Thank you for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable, Ela. Love the colours. No surprise your colleague wants to keep it for himself. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Such wonderful colour choices, bound to cheer someone up. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card you've made for your colleague Ela. He was obviously delighted! I love the shiny, shiny balloon and the monster is adorable :)
    Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute - that monster just makes me smile! Great get well card and perfect for you colleague!!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL..so cute!Thanks for playing along at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    ReplyDelete