Saturday 26 October 2019

Another Butterfly card

Hello Crafters,

today it's my daughter's turn again. She was inspired by the water coloured butterfly I created a while ago and wanted to use the same stamp.  But then she liked this smaller butterfly better.

 
She used alcohol markers to colour it in shades of lavender and purple. I love the blending she achieved. She picked a grey card base and a white panel and embossed the panel with a 3D embossing folder. Then she added a sentiment die cut, which she also coloured with a lavender gradient. 

I love it, when my girls are creative with me, it's always a relaxed time between us, which isn't always the case. 13 being the age, when parents start to get (even more) strange and embarrassing... 


Wishing you all a nice day
Ela






Challemges:
AAA Cards: #152 Maxi white space +geometric

 

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love that butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quality time spent with your daughter is just precious. What a lovely card... her colouring is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete