Thursday 4 September 2014

Winter Fox

Hey Crafters,

I created another card for some more challenges.


I stenciled on the background with colored texture paste, masking off an area for the fox and sentiment. I must say, I really dislike my paste. First of all, because it is not really bright white. And secondly it dried while I was actually working with it, so even though I cleaned it off straight away, it dried on my craft mat and stencil. I think I'll have to get some real embossing paste. 

As the stencil has only little open space, I emphasized the masked area with faux stitching. Then I stamped the sentiment and the fox and colored it with distress inks and as little water as possible, as this is no watercolor cardstock.

For the envelop and inside, I just stamped the fox again in light grey, without any coloring.




Hope you have a great day
Ela


Challenges:
Creative Friday: #110 Stuktur / texture
Lawnscraping Challenge: One layer
Simon says Stamp: Anything goes
Crazy for CAS: #52 Sketch


 

No comments:

Post a Comment