Tuesday 23 September 2014

Merry Christmas

Hello out there,

it's almost Christmas. Ah, well, not yet, but I started preparations. The first cards are made, I have an idea for a mass production family card, we even talked about the first wishes already within the family. I am very resolved, to get it all done early, so that I can for once enjoy the Christmas markets and decorations and everything, without having to worry. 

Well - we'll see...

I created two Christmas cards, with my prepared cardbases. For the first I die cut several different sized snowflakes from contrasting patterned papers (by Authentique) and stacked them onto each other. I added two smaller snowflakes and a few drops of glossy accents and a German Christmas sentiment. I also adhered a snowflake to the inside and 3 to the envelop.




For the second  card I used the same patterned papers and die cut a Christmas tree from the greyish-teal paper. I added a mat and die cut the sentiment from the red paper and also added a few droplets of glossy accents.
For this card I left the inside blank and added embossing paste to the envelop.



They both aren't my favorite cards ever, but I wouldn't trash them either.

I like the idea with the snowflakes, but I think I should have picked different papers maybe...


Hope you have a great time
Ela


Challenges (Karte 2):
Keep it simple: #49 Keine Stemplel / No Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment