Thursday 25 September 2014

Cheers

Hello Crafters,

I treated myself to a cool now graphic stencil, and when I received it in the mail, I wanted to try it out straight away. So I started watercoloring with my inktense pencils, but without a big plan in bright colors. 

 Unfortunately I hadn't adhered it to my watercolor paper and the colors crept underneath a bit. So I decided to outline the colored fields in black, to define them better.

When I was done, I didn't like lower part of my coloring, so I cut it off along one of the white lines and ended up with a rather small panel, that I liked a lot.

So I decided to cut off a bit more to make it square and adhere it to a black cardbase. Then I die cut the word Cheers (Paper Smooches) several times from white cardstock and once from black and stacked them to raise up the sentiment and give it some dimension.



Then I created an envelop with my envelop punch board and sponged on some grey shadow ink with the same stencil. I added faux stitching to the address area to define it a bit more.


Hope you all have a great day.
Ela



Challenges:
Simon says: Anything goes
Paper Smooches SPARKS:  Anything goes
Keep it Simple: #49 Keine Stempel / No stamps

Crazy for CAS: #53 Inspiration picture



No comments:

Post a Comment