Friday 19 September 2014

Stars and embossing paste again

Hello Everyone,

I love my new embossing paste, it's so much more fun than the old structure paste I had. I wanted to play with it some more, and try an ombre effect. When I thought about the color combination, I remembered the current Fusion challenge and went for bright pink. 

I also used my stars dies again, and created two cards, because I colored too much paste.



I stenciled on the paste, trying to create a nice ombre. I think I still have to practice that a bit. When it was dry, I arranged the stars and sentiments, which are all die cuts. I also added some stars to the envelops and insides.


By the way, this card was inspired by some older cards I made, which in turn were inspired by a card showcased in the stenciled online class. I can't show you the latter, but mine are these:



Background Gelli plate print
Background: Spray ink
I really like the stencil in combination with black stars and die cut words. 


Have a great week-end
Ela


Challenges:

Creative Friday: Sterne / Stars
Stempelküche: Schablone / Stencil
Keep it simple: #49 keine Stempel / no stamps
Fusion Card Challenge: Shiny Pink 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment