Tuesday 2 September 2014

One Layer butterfly card

Hey Crafters,

when I posted earlier today, I noticed that I missed my blog anniversary. My first blog post went up on the 26th of August 2013. So I decided to do some crafting tonight to celebrate. 

That had not actually been my plan for the night, because I already did the turtle goodie bags and my arm is still annoyingly painful, but it somehow felt right and I am glad I did it. 

I decided to take part in a few challenges, because I neglected that lately. And it can be so inspiring.

So I created this butterfly card:



It's similar to the thank you card I created a few weeks ago, but I changed it a bit, added sequins and some spritzing. And a birthday sentiment, because you can NEVER have enough of those...

I stamped a smaller butterfly on the inside:




Have a great day
Ela


Challenges: 
Keep it Simple: Ombre
Seize the Birthday: Anything goes
Simon sys stamp: Anything goes
clean&simple: 305

No comments:

Post a Comment