Friday 12 September 2014

Fantastic Birthday Wishes

Hello out there,

today I'd like to show you a card, I created with a digi stamp from a new German stamp company, create a smile.

I simply love how this card turned out, I am feeling very creative right now. When I first thought of it, I imagined the ant colored with alcohol markers, but frankly: I'm not  good at that. So I went with what I know: Inktense pencils. I am really glad I bought them and also that I chose the set of 36, instead of a smaller one.

I colored the ant with very dark grayish brown, which I think fits quite nicely. I stamped some parcels on his back, actually from a Christmas set and colored them too. Then I used distress inks to color the embossing paste and stenciled some grass underneath the ant. At last I stamped the curved sentiment, (it somehow looks more curved in real life) to imitate an ant track.


To create the envelop, I resized the ant and used a few of the little fellows as a border. The last one got cut off by my printer, because it was to close to the edge, so drew his bottom with a copic liner.




With this card I'd like to apply as a guest designer for create a smile, though unfortunately I don't fulfill one of the requirements: I cannot like them at facebook, because I deeply distrust facebook and have no account. I hope in this case it's not mandatory.


Have a good day
Ela


Challenges:
Seize  the Birthday: Anything goes
Stempelküche: Geburtstag / Birthday
Create a smile: Guest designer call


No comments:

Post a Comment