Tuesday 11 November 2014

Stempelküche - die Challenge: I am guest designer for November



Hi Crafters,


The news is out, I am happy and proud to announce, that I am one of the guest designers for the month of November over at
 Stempelküche


I am so looking forward to it and I couldn’t wait to tell you all for ages now. Thanks so much again to the Team, for having picked me. I am also especially glad that Julia from The Cat in the Box will be guest designer also this month.

Unfortunately I don’t have any new cards today, I didn’t get around to crafting last week-end. But I went to a pre-Christmas craft fair with my girls, which was quite nice.

Hope you had a good start into the new week

Ela

2 comments:

  1. Hey Ela, ich freu mich auch total dass du auch dabei bist! Das wird sicher ein Spass! Ganz liebe Grüße Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Ela, das freut mich riesig auf dich und Julia! Das wird bestimmt toll, ihr beiden seid so kreativ!
    Liebe Grüße
    Jessa

    ReplyDelete