Monday 30 November 2020

Hot pink Flamingo

Hello Again, 

another week, who else doesn't want to go to work today?

To cheer you up, I have a hot pink flamingo card for you today. 

I love this cute flamingo girl so I started out colouring her with my ZIG markers in bright pink and cutting her out. Then I picked a bold sentiment die to be able to let her peek out from behind it. I couldn't quite decide on a colour for the sentiment, stuck between black, white and hot pink.

In the end, I die cut the sentiment from white card stock and coloured it black and pink with alcohol markers before stacking it up for more dimension. I love how that turned out. 




I thought the background was a bit bleak just plain white, so I chose the leftover negative space of a die-cut and adhered it to the card base. I also added the same flamingo on the envelope, just because it's so darn cute.

After I finished the card, I wanted to make the same card again, just different, but that's for another day. 


Have a lovely week
Ela








 

1 comment:

  1. Das Gitter im HG gibt der Karte den letzten Pfiff, super schön geworden!!
    LG GUndi

    ReplyDelete