Friday 6 November 2020

Birthday Balloons


Hello Everyone,

Today I have a bright and cheerful card for you, I created with another one of those shaker balloon stickers. I stamped a bunch of balloons, leaving space for the sticker. I tried to achieve a bit of shading, but it didn't turn out very obvious on most of them. 

Then I added the balloon and die-cut work to the panel, doodled in some strings and added a few matching sequins. 



I didn't like the look on a white card base, so I added to strips of patterned paper to the sides.
 

 Here is a closed look at the balloon. It says Happy in gold foiling, so I didn't have to use another sentiment strip.


I like this idea with the balloons just as much as the first one, so I am thinking to make more of this as well. Since none of the other balloons says Happy, I'll have to use a sentiment strip. 

Wishing you a happy weekend
Ela

1 comment:

  1. Luftballons sind zeitlos und Deine sehen toll aus, ganz besonders der Eine!! LG Gundi

    ReplyDelete