Friday 7 February 2014

Monsters on the wall

Hello again crafters,

I played some more with my new supplies, I am wildly in love with them. Only trouble is: I can't decide what to use first.

 But the urgent need of a really cool masculine birthday card made me decide in the end.

For the first  card I stenciled a brick wall on light grey cardstock, and die cut a note with a pin for the sentiment. It's not one of my new dies, but one I've never used before. I got it cheap at an outlet sale I visit rather regularly (Efco). They never sold dies there before, but these little ones are retiring so they had quite a few at the last sale.

I also created the matching envelop.



For the second card I used my new supplies. It is inspired by this card from Kim at TAWS. I hope it's not too close to the original. I LOVE the little circle border stamp, and the goggly eyed monster. But even more I love the sentiment: "My imaginary friend said you're special".




My daughters, like me, fell instantly in love with the monster stamp set (Monster Mash, by TAWS), I think they will be stamping monsters all over the place for the next weeks, if not months.



 Happy crafting
Ela

1 comment:

  1. That sentiment is great! You could use it with a monster or a ghost or a cat or dog or who knows what.

    ReplyDelete