Tuesday 20 April 2021

Hello Friends, 

who are you? 

Today's card was again made with bits and pieces I had prepared a long time ago. Well, actually it's only one piece, which is the main panel I coloured with Gelatos, back in the day. I found it in my stash and decided to make something with it. 


Since it was a bit narrower than the card base, I decided to leave a white border and spell out Birthday along the edge. I also added a strip to say happy. I've had that stamp set for a long time, but I've only made it work for me lately, with my stamping platform. Before I was never able to get good coverage on any of these sentiments because they have so much solid area.

The result was a bit bare still, so I looked through my stash of stickers and found this ice lolly that matched neatly and added a splash of red, which I like a lot. 

I hope you'll have a lovely day
Ela

No comments:

Post a Comment