Friday 30 April 2021

Birthday hearts


 Hello, 

and thanks for stopping by. 

Today I'd like to show you a card I made with one of my very first alcohol ink panels. I was just playing and trying out different colour combinations. For this panel, I used red pink and yellow and filled almost all the space. 

I wanted to cover up some of it for the card, but not too much, so I chose this heart die cut with a lot of open space and adhered it flat to the panel. I added sentiment strips to say Happy Birthday with foam tape and added the whole panel to a black card base. To tie in the white from the die cut I added faux stitching with a white gel pen. 


For the envelope, I ink blended another panel with similar colours and cut out the hearts from that. The inside pieces I used for yet another Birthday card

Wishing you a happy day
Ela

No comments:

Post a Comment