Wednesday 28 October 2020

Heavenly Christmas

Hello Everyone, 

today I'd like to show you two very simple Christmas cards I made with patterned paper and die cuts. 

I wanted to buy the papers, but since I hardly ever use patterned paper, I made a promise to myself, to actually use it this year instead of keeping it, because 'maybe sometime I might need it'...

The paper pack is 30x15 cm, so enough to cover 3 portrait card fronts, which is why I made 5 cards all the same way. Only five, because for the trees I obviously needed to mind the orientation. 



I covered the card bases with the paper and stacked 3 frames for more stability. The word die cut I didn't stack, I was too lazy. It's really very intricate. 

The sentiment reads 'heavenly Christmas' in German. 


Hope you are all staying safe

Ela





 

No comments:

Post a Comment