Thursday 2 January 2020

Happy new year 2020

Hello Crafters, 

and a very happy and healthy new year to all of you. 

I hope you all had a good start into 2020. 




  



These cards I made for my friend, who likes to sent out separate new years cards. It was her Christmas present and I made 21 of them. She needed 20, so I created one more to account for last minute adjustments. normally I would have gone for 25 or 30, thinking she could use them later, but since the year is on them, she won't be able to use them next year, so I made only one extra. 

I used liquid water colours for the vibrant backgrounds. Most of them in rainbow colours, some I did reds and yellows or blues and greens. Then I stamped the happy new year sentiment across the panels, adhered the die cut numbers and stamped the sentiment again, over the numbers. To do this, a stamping platform comes in really handy, to get the placement perfect. 

Last I adhered the finished panels to a white card base with foam tape.

I meant to take pictures of them all, but I completely forgot, so I apologise for the poor picture quality. 

But I have to say it sure was fun to receive one of them in the  mail. 

All the best to you
Ela






Challenges:
Simone says Stamp: Something new
Always Fun Challenges: #143 New Year 2020

1 comment:

  1. Wunderschön und die Hintergrundgestaltung ist super!!
    LG Gundi

    ReplyDelete