Wednesday 8 January 2020

Card for a Christening

Hi Crafters, 

today, I'd like to show you a very simple card, I created for a Christening in the family a while back. This baby by the way, is none of my nieces, he's my great-nephew - yes, my sister is a granny. Am I getting old?

I was running a bit late, and we still had travel arrangements to make, so I kept it very simple, with little patterned paper banners. I don't think it needs much explanation, it's pretty straight forward...



By the way, the card matched our gift.

The parents only asked for money, but I wanted to at least present that in a special way. So I created a hot air balloon and decorated it with banners from the same papers. It can be hung up in the baby's room just as it is, or even be turned into an actual lamp (which is what the parents did). And the raccoon was holding the envelope.

Should have taken the picture from the other side, that looked better, but it's too late for that now... 


Lots of Love
Ela



No comments:

Post a Comment