Saturday 21 March 2015

Challenge up your life: Challenge #11 Easter

Hi Crafters, 

it's Challenge day again, over at

This time we are Challenging all of you, who are not yet done with Easter cards:


Challenge #11 Easter

 

For me, this was quite hard, I don't have many Easter stamps in my stash. So I had to think of something else. I decided to stamp a large egg with tiny flowers. So I cut a negative mask and used a Wplus9 stamp for the flowers. Then I used Gelatos to create a watercolor background. I should have done it the other way round, then the outlines would have been more crisp.


Then I used some green scraps of paper to mat the corners and created a banner for the sentiment.

To be honest, I am not so happy with my card, I hope that I'll like it better tomorrow. I really should take up the Challenge myself and craft a few more Easter cards.

Have a great time!
Ela


1 comment:

  1. such a wonderful Eastercard, love the colors!!

    Annette

    ReplyDelete