Saturday 25 November 2017

Challenge up your life: Challenge #80 Trees

Hello Crafters,

can you believe how time flies? Only one month to Christmas eve, I can feel the panic rising... But with today's Challenge for




I did at least make a start on my Christmas cards - finally. To assist you with your Christmas card list, we are challenging you this time, to use trees on your project.
 

Challenge #80 Trees


I watched Lindsay's watercolour tutorial the other day, and decided to try that out myself. So here are my results. 

I actually did 4 panels, but the colours one one didn't turn out right and another panel I ruined the heat embossing, so I cut it down to fix it, but I didn't like how that turned out either. 

At first I was very unhappy with my trees, they just didn't look right, but when I came back the next day with a fresh perspective, they looked okay after all. Sometimes you just need to take a step back. 

So, that's it from me today, I hope to see a lot of tree cards from all of you!
Hugs

Ela

 

No comments:

Post a Comment