Thursday 28 August 2014

Monster Birthday Wishes

Hello Crafters,

it's Monster time! We're celebrating another birthday on Saturday, and the boy is having a Monster Party - perfect occasion to pull out my Monster Mash stamp set.





I created the front panel ages ago with my gelli plate and acrylic paint. I adhered it to my top folding card base and cut a whole through both layers. The Monster is water colored, fuzzy cut and adhered to the inside with foam tape. For the speech bubble I used my fiskars shape cutter to cut out most of an oval and hand cut the rest. For the envelop I used the same stencil, sponging the flap with distress inks. 

I also stamped and cut a few more monsters from colored cardstock to embellish the gift wrapping:





Have a monster day

Ela


Challenges: Seize the Birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment