Sunday 26 January 2014

Stenciled - Take 6

Hello again and a crafty Sunday to all of you!

Today is definitely not my day, I had to spent 3,5 hours doing homework with my unmotivated, arguing and crying daughters. I really wish they would realise, how much faster they could be back to play, if they just did their work without all that fuzz...

However, I did some crafting last night and even one card today, so here is the first one:







This card is featuring a mix of several ideas from day 1, Laura's heat embossing, Debby's idea with the vellum tag, and Jennifer's moving the stencil.

I heat embossed the stencil in white - several coats, because the swirls are rather large, and I wanted good coverage. Then pressed 3 distress ink pads on my craft sheet, watered the ink down a bit and moved my paper in the pigment. After the panel dried, I sponged on the blueish shadow by offsetting the stencil just a tiny bit.

For the tag I stamped the sentiment in the same blue distress ink and clear embossed it.

See you in a bit, when I post more cards...
Ela

No comments:

Post a Comment