Saturday 25 January 2014

Stenciled - Take 2

Hello Crafters out there,

did I say I was off to bed? I lied!

I couldn't resist a go at misting, but I entirely failed. I don't have any mists, but I do own a set of Gelatos I have never used. I've wanted to make a mists from them for ages and never dared, because they are so expensive.
But I went ahead tonight, but it simply didn't work. So I gave it up and went for blending the Gelatos with a baby wipe and my fingers. So here is the result:




I embossed the sentiment on vellum, added a few rhinestones and popped up the panel on the card base.


So now, please stop posting pictures, I really desperately need some sleep.
Good night
Ela

P.S: I remembered to take the daylight shot:

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I like that you used your gelatos! Like the artwork - made a lovely card

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your comment!

      Love
      Ela

      Delete