today I spent a few minutes altering envelops to match my cards. And then I decided to play with stucture paste and my Rayher Spritzer tool.
Nothing went as I wanted, so in the end I am rather unhappy with my card, but I'll show you anyway.
Maybe you have suggestions how I could have done better:
First I used the Spritzer to mist the bottom left corner with teal and grey alcohol markers. That went well enough, but mind you: Spectrum Noir markers don't fit in, I had to hold the marker in place.
I would have wanted some bigger splotches, but I didn't have and mist or liquid ink refill I could have used for that, so I made do without.
Then I stencilled on the sturcture paste, but I really don't like how it is not entirely white. It shows up kind of greyish on the white card stock, but not enough to look grey on purpose. So I thought I might heat emboss it in white, I wanted to try that out anyway. I didn't like the effect on this card, though I loved it on the little stars on Debby's owl card.
Next I punched and coloured the bird with alcohol markers. It was the first time I tried my new kind of cardstock with alcohol markers - it's no good. I need to stick to copic paper, but I only found thin one so far.
Then I created the sentiment and glued it all down. Last step I added some liquid pearls with a pearl maker pen. I think I'll colour a few of these with alcohol markers when they are dry.
Hope I'll be in a craftier mood tomorrow, today wasn't the best day for crafting - or anything else, actually...