Friday 13 November 2020

Just a note

 Hello Crafters, 

how is life treating you? 

My daughters' school is now back to hybrid schooling, meaning that only part of the class will be at school, while the other half will work from home. 

While this is putting a bit more stress into my working hours, I am glad to endure this for the sake of the reduced infection risk. It is no big price to pay, considering that my girls are already teenagers. They mostly do their school work with merely the occasional nudge from me. 

Today's card I created back during the first Corona lockdown. I had a small gift for a friend, a stamp set that I thought she might like, and since I am impatient, I decided to send it by mail. 



I kept the card very simple and just stencilled a few wildflowers onto my card panel. Since I needed to use a rather bleak envelope, I stamped this huge succulent to the front and added some shading with alcohol markers. 



Please, stay safe wherever you are. 
Ela

2 comments: