Wednesday 4 November 2020

Birthday photo bomb

Hello Everyone, 

I hope you are staying positive as best you can. I find it harder in cold weather than it was in summer. 

To cheer myelf and you up, I have another card with my beloved crazy llama. This time he is photobombing the armadillo. 




This is one of the cards that took me a week, just to figure out what else to do to it. 
I die cut all of the leaves from green cardstock, added some shading to the edges with a blending brush. and adhered them to the card base. Then I ran out of ideas.

A few days later, I came back to it, and decided to use the polaroid frame and pop it off the card base. So I coloured the armadillo and llama with my ZIG markers, cut out the llama ears so he could stick out of the frame and adhered the panel to the back of the polaroid. 

I wanted the sentiment to spell out 'smile it's Your Birthday' but didn't have the right sentiment, so I left it for another few days, before deciding on this wonky Happy Birthday. I think it matches the card pretty well. 



Last I just popped up the frame and added glossy accents to the eyes, because those are eyes that just need glossy accents. 

Stay healthy
Ela

1 comment:

  1. Auch hier hast Du das Lama wieder super in Szene gesetzt!! LG GUndi

    ReplyDelete