Saturday 17 October 2020

Snow Angels for Christmas

  Hey Crafters, 

since Halloween and Thanksgiving aren't greatly celebrated where I live, I am already in full swing for Christmas cards. As every year, I am determined to get my preparations done before things start to get stressful. 

Last year I had made such a good start, and then December came and everything went wrong. So this year, I started in early October. I already finished a bunch of Christmas cards. This set are among my favourites, because I simply adore the snow angels and I put them all on action wobbles. I never used action wobbles before and ordered them extra for this stamp set.

I still have more of those critters stamped out and ready to colour, so I think I might make some more. 









I think, I would have preferred to have the patterned paper behind the word flush with the card base instead of the panels, but I didn't feel like popping up all the fiddly bits... 


Have a wonderful day
Ela


No comments:

Post a Comment