Monday 19 October 2020

Birthday Cupcake

Hi Crafters,

Happy Monday to all of you. 

For my girls, it's the first day back at school after autumn holidays. I am  having very mixed emotions about it. It is nice to have some quiet during my office hours, but with the current Corona developments, I am very reluctant to even let them leave the house. 

The schools are of course taking measures, but I just don't think they have the space to distance as much as we should. Mind you, I am not blaming anyone, they can't just double their size overnight, but still I feel my girls are at risk at school. 

Anyway, I created this card a long time ago. I blended some distress inks through a stencil, 



Then I coloured the cupcake and cut it out with the matching die and added some sentiment strips and sequins. Pretty straight forward. 




Have a good start into the new week
Ela

No comments:

Post a Comment