Monday 6 October 2014

Birthday cards with alcohol markers



Hello out there,

I took some time on the week-end to play with my new Stylefile markers. I really feel that now I have spent so much money on they, I really should learn how to use them.

So I created these two very simple cards, just the colored image popped up on foam dots on two more of my prepared pieces of cardstock.




I am not all that happy with my choices of color and the coloring is very simple, but at least I made a start on improving it.

On the envelopes and insides I stamped a border of candles on the bottom.

Sorry for the  bad picture quality, but I am just too tired to take decent pictures now. It's been a hell of a day. If I remember, I'll replace them tomorrow.

Have a great day
Ela

No comments:

Post a Comment