Thursday 2 November 2017

Halloween cat

Hi Crafters,

I've been running late with posting my Halloween cards, so here is the very last one for this year. It's actually the invitation we sent out for last year's Halloween party, but I didn't post it then and I really don't want to put it off another year.




I stamped the images and sentiment on a panel watercolour card stock and coloured the images with my beloved Inktense pencils. I kept the design and colouring simple, because I needed to mass produce these cards.

The panel was adhered to an orange card base, for a fun twist.  

As I didn't have matching orange paper to create the envelopes, I used vellum envelopes instead. I am obsessed with these at the moment, they are so beautiful and match almost any card.

Have a nice day
Ela



Challenges: 

Always Fun Stamping: #30 Halloween
Shopping our Stash: #327 Halloween
Addicted to Stamps and More: #266 Anything goes 

 

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic card! Thanks for getting your Halloween on with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recognize some adorable Purple Onion images on your sweet card, beautifully colored.
    Thank you for sharing with us at SHOPPING OUR STASH, hope you play again soon.
    Hugs,
    Maria Rodriguez.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable!! I love the images that you chose. Thanks for joining us at the Always Fun Challenges blog.
    Misty DT Member

    ReplyDelete