Just a very quick posting, to show you another card I created last week-end.
This is one of the cards that turn out entirely different than intended. I started out with a completely different vision of what I wanted to do, that sometimes just happens.
I used distress inks for the background acrylic block stamping. And actually I used a large rectangular clear stamp instead of an acrylic block. I wanted to try it out how that worked and I really like it.
Then I die cut a white stitched panel, a larger black scalloped one, and also the words and the arrow in black. I used liberal amounts of clear Wink of Stella on all black pieces and assembled the card. Then I added just a few sequins.
I also created a matching envelope with the same technique and embellished the panel with three tiny black hearts.
Hope you all have a great day
Simon says Stamp: Anything goes
Creative Friday: #116 Acrylic block printing