Tuesday 4 November 2014

More fairy lights



Hello Everyone,

I hope you’re all fine.

I personally am having a rather bad week. Apart from being back to work, I also lost my cell phone on Sunday. That really troubles me, because it was right in front of our house, which is across the street from the police station. And it took 5 minutes at the most until I noticed it.

And still someone picked it up and kept it. Really makes me feel rather bad. At least in direct view from the police people could be honest.

Well, it’s gone, I can’t help it. But it did spoil my mood quite a bit this week.

Craft wise I am still coloring light bulbs like mad. My first thought when I did the first tags was, that it’s a pity I can’t use these for Christmas cards, because that’s just too much work. Well, I am re-thinking now, I really am madly in love with these light tangles, they are so bright and cheery. So I might use them for my Christmas cards after all. Here’s another version of them.




This time I stamped the light bulbs in grey ink and colored most of them in grey. Only within the circle I colored them in green and red. The sentiment is stamped on a strip of white cardstock I colored green with alcohol markers and folded to a banner. 

I also created some more tags for our Christmas gifts, on request of my daughters, who want to use  them for their Christmas presents, same as I am planning myself. As you can see I tried different color combinations, just for the fun of it. I think these lights look great in all kinds of colors.







Have a better week than me

Ela




2 comments:

  1. Sorry your week was so bad *hug*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deine Karte finde ich klasse, tolle Idee mit den Farben!
    Und auch die Tags sind prima!

    LG Svenja

    ReplyDelete