Thursday 10 April 2014

Doodle update

Hi Crafters,

I caught an evil virus, which struck at the speed of light. At 3 I was still fine, at 5 in bed with fever and all kinds of aches... My daughters stayed with my sister-in-law last night and will stay with their gransparents tonight, so I can take a rest and just sleep. I am so grateful, that the family cares for us. 

Anyhow, even if your ill, you can't sleep 24 hours. There'll always come a time, when you can't lie down anymore. Being unable to do anything much, I created a matching envelop for my doodle card and finally decided on a red Hello.


This is surely  no technique for a quick card, but it's somehow relaxing the mind - not the hand though.

I also wanted to show you, how I startet off with the card. I had intended to do step by step pictures, but forgot them entirely during the process. But at least the first I can show:



So, back to bed for me, I had only started my computer to upload a new audio book on my mp3 player anyway...


Stay healthy
Ela

1 comment:

  1. Your doodles are GORGEOUS! And I love the pop of red in that fabulous die!

    ReplyDelete