Thursday 15 April 2021

Sleepy Racoon


Hello Friends, 

how are you keeping? I am glad we're heading into summer. But compared to last year, the general mood is very different. People are more grumpy, less hopeful, I feel everybody is worn out. 

I myself feel it too, it's getting to me, but we need to hang in there. I am trying to be grateful for the things I have. There are so many people out there, whose life is so much harder, who have lost their job, who are alone, who have lost loved ones.

So I am thinking of them and trying to see what I have rather than what I miss. 

To the card... When I made last year's Easter cards, I had to cut off strips of each panel, so I had all those lovely spray-inked stips left over. 

 


I didn't want them to go to waste, so I glued them to a card base and made an uneven border. I meant it to be a landscape card and thought of it as a fence, but in the end, I liked it better in portrait orientation. 

I finished it off with a sleeping racoon, coloured with my ZIG markers, in a polaroid frame. I love those frames they are so versatile. 

Stay safe out there
Love

Ela


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment