Thursday 31 December 2020

More Flamingos

 Hello Crafters, 

I hope you had a lovely Christmas, despite social distancing and reduced family opportunities. 

We sure did, even though it was sad not so see everyone. I am looking forward to having a full family Christmas again next year. With vaccinations started, I feel that by Christmas life should be better by Christmas. 

Since I am thinking pink for next year, I'll take the opportunity to share some more Flamingo cards today. They were both inspired by the incredible Jennifer her embossing folder techniques




I always feel that I don't use my embossing folders enough, especially this one. I love it because it's so unique. But it's not super versatile. 

So I made several impressions with different tones of ink and just added different sentiments on top. The last is a standard white impression, but I softly brushed some pink over the flamingo, to make it stand out more. 

As usual, I made them all Birthday cards, since this is what I use most of throughout the year. 

I hope you'll have a lovely New Year's Eve today. 

See you in 2021

Ela

No comments:

Post a Comment