Saturday 16 September 2017

Challenge up your life: Challenge #75 Sketch

Hello Crafters,

it's challenge time again at




This week, we have a beautiful versatile Sketch for you:


Challenge #75 Sketch



I personally struggle quite a bit with sketch challenges, I usually tend to leave them out. But this one I liked so much, I couldn't stop myself and created three cards - with the intent to do a whole series with all my critters and washi tapes. 

I have been playing with my Polaroid frame dies a lot lately and this sketch made me reach for them once again. So I chose a cute doggy and a few accessories and coloured them with alcohol markers. Then I added just a few strips of Washi tape and a slim sentiment strip and that's it. Very clean and simple.



After a day or two with this card still sitting on my craft desk, I decided to go back and create a second card. This time I chose two fish stamps by Dyan Reaveley, because they are just so hilarious. I coloured them in greens and yellows and added yellow and aqua Washi tape. For a pop of colour I chose some Washi with Flamingos and added a sentiment strip in the same Flamingo pink.


For the third card I picked one of the cats in the Tim Holtz set and coloured a bit of a background scene  to ground him.




For all three envelopes I just added strips of the same Washi tape under the address area.

Now it's over to you, what will you make of this sketch?

Hugs
Ela



Challenges: 
Seize the Birthday: Anything goes Birthday
The Daily Marker: 30 days colouring Challenge 
AAA Cards: Creatures Great or Small
Nightshift Stamping: For boys/men (the dog card)
Simon says Stamp: Clean & simple

7 comments:

  1. the dog is cute, the fish is fun, but ofcourse my favorite is the cat with it's tail hanging out ;-) Thank you for playing with us at AAA cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great set of fun CAS cards, Ela. I love how much you fit into those squares. Superb designs. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love these cards Ela, what a wonderful way to use your critters and photo frames and bits of washi. Cards look brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a wonderful trio of critter cards! Love how you've use the square frame with the washi behind. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all fantastic!! And what a great sketch - no wonder you kept making cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alle drei Karten gefallen mir sehr gut. Die Hundekalte für NSS ist besonders schön. Danke, dass du sie bei uns zeigst.
    LG Flo

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! All the cards are super cute. Thanks so much for playing along Simon Says Stamp CAS challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete